|Hiring Organization||Virtua Advanced Solution|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Treatment Coordinator||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
1) New Clients – Consultations, Sales, and Lead Management
● Conduct consultations as per company standards and processes to achieve sales targets.
● Drive conversion of client leads from all lead source platforms-including social media, WhatsApp, calls, e-mails.
● Maintain communication with the Marketing Manager to develop promotions.
2) Existing Clients – Client Retention and Sales
● Build client trust and foster long-term relationships by engaging with clients pre- and post-treatments and ensure client satisfaction.
● Promote client retention by pre-scheduling next appointments and re-booking treatments, upsell additional services and the number of treatment hours.
● Manage client feedback, complaints and proactively resolve exceptional client cases.
● Implementation of a system where we do not forget to contact clients and leads.
● Monthly meetings with Therapists and weekly with the Operations and Branch Managers.
● Planning, scheduling, and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers and promotions.
3) CRM System and Reporting
● Management of client databases and partner contacts.
● Production of weekly and monthly reports detailing performance and as requested by CEO and the CFO.
● 3-5 years experience a beauty business manager, sales, client relations or relationship manager role.
● University/college degree or equivalent is desired.
● Aesthetician, beauty therapy or cosmetology background is desired.
● Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction).
● Proficient using MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms and salon software.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills – written and verbal (English is a must, Arabic is a plus).
● Approachable personality, well presented with a strong customer-service focus.
● A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working in a multinational environment.