|Hiring Organization||Virtua Advanced Solution|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Data Analyst (Hadoop, Python, SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Trans Skills is a trusted advisor to many of the Middle East’s most respected organizations and a leading Human Resources Services Firm with an International Network active in 55 countries. Our clients range from the largest corporations to emerging growth companies and government bodies. We work at the highest levels of leadership to create tangible and enduring business impact.
Our core services include:
– Multi-country Payroll Outsource covering META
– Multi-country Single SaaS Platform
– Executive Search and Specialized Recruitment Services
– Manpower Outsourcing (EOR/PEO)
– HR Digital Transformation
– Psychometric Assessment, Gamified Learning, Coaching and Performance Management
Hiring for a government client in Dubai.
· Manages and participate in the management of Data Management projects executed by the Data Management Section.
· Assists, supports and follows-up on strategic data related projects, products and initiatives executed by other agencies in client.
· Assists and follows-up on the implementation of strategic data related systems and applications, procedures, policies and guidelines.
· Ensures completeness, maintenance and accuracy of data governance within client and the Data Science and Analytics systems and environments including metadata, operating models and standards.
· Maintains current and future data architecture and environments of client’s Data Science and Artificial Intelligence lab including tuning, monitoring and altering data model, and managing user groups.
· Configures and updates the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab components to ensure alignment with best practices and strategic vision.
· Manages the improvement of client Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab and Data Management Section functions.
· Creates and manages users’ access security and permissions to the environment within client’s Data Science and Artificial Intelligence lab.
· Manages the deployment of approved data products developed within the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab onto target systems/applications.
· Manages the release plan of use cases developed and approved within the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence lab. — CRISP dm with stakeholders
· Develops, enhances and monitors Data Management Section’s processes and KPIs, especially indicators relating to Data Science and Analytics.
· Contributes to establishing strategic goals in order to meet the Data Management section’s KPIs.